Starrydizzydevil's say

So ppl,Hope u enjoy this blog comment what u think and spread the word of J super starr,get more ppl to join aj.Also we need to get nms more stuff hel p aj,ajs getting more realistic and we need to stop that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Stories!

Welcome to AJ super starr, hope u enjoy Animaljam!Ur writer Chocolategirl010

Hi everyone 2 of my friends made up these stories and I really liked them and I wanted to show them to u so here they are!
P.S it has nothing whatsoever about aj


Looking  behind me,I saw a huge pink monster that was

 blowing a tornado!!!! He had a

 bored look on his face and it seemed he was doing it just for

fun.

I ran up to him and started to throw rocks at him to get his

 attention. 

He eventually looked

 at me and picked me up with his huge hand. It was fun and

scary at the

the same time. He had stopped blowing and the tornado had

stopped altogether. “You

 have to stop” I shouted “You’re tearing  up the land”. “OK” said

 the pink monster

“Will you play games with me”?


The next story


Looking behind me,I saw something dash beneath a car.It was

a cold winters night.I was

 coming back from my friends house.There were leafs blowing

 all around me.I was a

 couple of  houses away from mine.The houses were creaking,

 the cars were silent.I was

 scared.I could hear cries.It sounded like a cat or a baby crying

into a microphone.I wasn’t

 looking where I was going and fell.I was lying on the ground

 when I heard the moan.I

looked up and  saw a tiny little kitten .I picked up the kitten and

 ran home.I put up posters

but no one owned it so I kept it for myself!

The end

Thanks I hope u liked those stories!Thanks

This is Chocolate signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,This is chocolategirl010 here otherwise known as crazychocolatebunnylover I know kind of a weird name.Well my friend lily9o sadly can't do this blog sooo i'm doing it for her i've never done 1 before but oh well I hope i'm ok kind of a chatterbox I am well here r some things I wanna say...

1.dont say bad or rude word
2.Don't advertise ur blog here
3.Be nice
4.Chocolategirl010 might be bad at writhing
5.Dont scam just jam
6.Tell ppl about aj and AJ super starr
7. Last but not least... Give chocolate to chocolategirl010 she would be very grateful:D
Thanks 4 reading chocolatelover010 would be grateful for any chocolate to give her chocolate simply type -Gives chocolate- when u comment
Thanks:D