Starrydizzydevil's say

So ppl,Hope u enjoy this blog comment what u think and spread the word of J super starr,get more ppl to join aj.Also we need to get nms more stuff hel p aj,ajs getting more realistic and we need to stop that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, November 05, 2012

Rares and more!

Welcome to AJ super starr, hope u enjoy Animaljam!Ur writer Chocolategirl010

Hay hay hay party rockers,Chocolate can't post 2day so i'm taking over, you'll have to put up with me for at least 2 or more days, sorry about that, but shes studying for a huge exam!She didn't mention it yesterday cos she didn't really wanna, but I have no prob with mentioning it! OK so in I, I , me, dizzydeviliwillmakeyouscared, I am so changing my name, it takes ages to type so i'm sending an email saying I wanna change it, I don't now why I did that name, I was stuck for name-ideas that day i suppose, oh well, anyway enough about me!

It's Monday, and that means rare-day!
The rare for today is the steampunk goggles, in my opinion, it's a realistic item and I really don't like it!

No offence ajhq but I sometimes really hate some of ur items!





It's costly too! I thought it it was an underwater item at first but then I realized it wasn't. Oh and it's in Jam mart clothing.





Rare Item Monday — Rare Steampunk Goggles!


Every Monday, one super rare item is for sale in one of the shops around Jamaa. That’s why it’s called Rare Item Monday!
Today’s rare item is a great addition to any wardrobe: rare steampunk goggles! Rare steampunk goggles are for sale today only, so make sure you pick yours up before they’re gone!


Ajhq  did a post, as they usually do, about the rare item. 


News Crew Article — Arctic Wolves!

Jammers keep sending in amazing entries for the News Crew Assignments! It was very hard to choose a winner, but the winning entry was sent in by Baroness Spiritwolf! Read Baroness Spiritwolf’s article below, and check back later this week for the next News Crew Assignment!
Arctic wolves are amazing creatures, and now they have to Jamaa through Animal Jam gift cards! Ever wondered where arctic wolves may live, where they den, or what they eat? By the end of this article, you’ll be an expert of these fluffy and white wolves!
Also known as white wolf or polar wolf, arctic wolves live in the Canadian arctic, some parts of Alaska, and northern Greenland. Their scientific name is canis lupus arctos. These wolves also happen to be a subspecies of the gray wolf. They live in packs of 2 to 20, relying on teamwork to hunt.
These wolves can survive in below zero temperatures, darkness for five months every year, and no food for weeks! Isn’t that amazing? They are carnivores, and usually eat caribou and muskoxen, and have about 42 teeth to make the kill. To survive the harsh and remote climate, they eat 20 pounds of meat in one meal. Now I know how they survive through those long weeks!
Polar wolves (my favorite name for them!) usually den in rock outcroppings since the permafrost is too hard to dig through. They usually birth in late May to early June and have 2-3 pups. The only real enemy of these majestic creatures is man, but thanks to where they live, they are the only wolf that is not on the the threatened list!
These new animals are an amazing and very popular choice for the new Animal Jam gift card. Don’t wait; get yours today!
-Baroness Spiritwolf

Of course, the news crew assignment winner! I love these and I love seeing who's the winner! The winner is....  Baroness Spiritwolf! Congrats and bye!
 
Really have ti go, i'm late, have to go shopping, worst luck! Some girls love shopping but I don't, shopping's okay but it gets boring after a while!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,This is chocolategirl010 here otherwise known as crazychocolatebunnylover I know kind of a weird name.Well my friend lily9o sadly can't do this blog sooo i'm doing it for her i've never done 1 before but oh well I hope i'm ok kind of a chatterbox I am well here r some things I wanna say...

1.dont say bad or rude word
2.Don't advertise ur blog here
3.Be nice
4.Chocolategirl010 might be bad at writhing
5.Dont scam just jam
6.Tell ppl about aj and AJ super starr
7. Last but not least... Give chocolate to chocolategirl010 she would be very grateful:D
Thanks 4 reading chocolatelover010 would be grateful for any chocolate to give her chocolate simply type -Gives chocolate- when u comment
Thanks:D