Starrydizzydevil's say

So ppl,Hope u enjoy this blog comment what u think and spread the word of J super starr,get more ppl to join aj.Also we need to get nms more stuff hel p aj,ajs getting more realistic and we need to stop that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Jam on cos it's nearly jamaaliday!

Welcome to AJ super starr, hope u enjoy Animaljam!Ur writer Starrydizzydevil

Hiya! What's up ppl?

Today there's an okish looking lifeguards whistle,

 Pretty cool that they decided to do a whistle, ok they didn't decide now I think as people say its a returning rare, but anyways I think it's a bit realistic, but thats my opinion, others might think differently, like everyone deserves an opinion, don't they?

Moving on, i'm ultra-excited and happy because Ajhq has finally decided to do the gift-a-day when it's December thing. I loved that and I'm sooo happy they're doing it again!

Oh an last of all, there;s some cool wolf posters in Animal Jam Outfitters! Hope ya get some Wolf-lovers!


See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,This is chocolategirl010 here otherwise known as crazychocolatebunnylover I know kind of a weird name.Well my friend lily9o sadly can't do this blog sooo i'm doing it for her i've never done 1 before but oh well I hope i'm ok kind of a chatterbox I am well here r some things I wanna say...

1.dont say bad or rude word
2.Don't advertise ur blog here
3.Be nice
4.Chocolategirl010 might be bad at writhing
5.Dont scam just jam
6.Tell ppl about aj and AJ super starr
7. Last but not least... Give chocolate to chocolategirl010 she would be very grateful:D
Thanks 4 reading chocolatelover010 would be grateful for any chocolate to give her chocolate simply type -Gives chocolate- when u comment
Thanks:D