Starrydizzydevil's say

So ppl,Hope u enjoy this blog comment what u think and spread the word of J super starr,get more ppl to join aj.Also we need to get nms more stuff hel p aj,ajs getting more realistic and we need to stop that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Night of the Phantoms and more!

Welcome to AJ super starr, hope u enjoy Animaljam!Ur writer Chocolategirl010

Happy night of the Phantoms!!!

Well, aren't you happy cause its Night of the Phantoms, I know I am, i'm excited and happy!Well there's a LOT of new things today but first of all

 I got a dog!

I'm so happy, I would love to show him to you though I can;t sorry:(. Oh well, his so cute though, I'm so happy about it:D! Ok so moving on, there's tons of new items and I thought i'd kinda name them myself, the first ones called a....(drum roll please:D)

A Zombie( or mummy) mask!
You can buy it in Jam mart Clothing:D
Its perfect, I seriously love it, and would love to buy it though I cant't:(, anyways tHe next awesome new item is a Halloween rare (non-member) coming back, its one i've been waiting for for simply ages! Its called the halloween candy box!
You can buy it in Jam mart furniture:D
I've always loved that item and wanted it to come back and ta-da here it is!:D. Well the next new item is the Pumpkin
You can find the Bahari Bargains(underwater):D
..... ummm the pumpkin carver or pumpkin mixer or umpkin thing which I dont know the name of! What about the pumpkin plant, mayve ok so anyways the last clothing item is a chair that quite looks looks like the clam shell chair from tuesday
 Its this,
You can find it in Sunken Treasures(underwater):D
 See the difference? I do . I don't really know what to call it, What about I know we can call it "the other clam shell chair which is like the 1st clam shell chair" Sorry i'm being a bit silly today i'm just happy but no surprise i'm usually happy! And of course the Jamaa journal, well i'm happy its the night of the phantoms and so are AJ!

And ahve you seen the Haunted mansion, it's our new den! I love it already, I love it cause it looks cool and scary and I love haunted things/places etc..

Oh and this too,

They also did half a page on the pet tarantulas,

 I like the pet tarantulas but I haven;t seen much members having them as pets!Aj did the other half of the jamaa journal page on the news crew.
 
Although I like the news crew projects I really wish non-members could also win it too. The thing that I really love is HAUNTED forest party! I went and It was brilliant.
There's a jamaa journal post on it, 

and here are the stuff you could buy,
MUSIC SECTION

CLOTHING SECTION,

FURNITURE SECTION,

 They're pretty cool items I like them, Oooh and there's a pet its the BAT
 
Now that's cool! Also the Phantom vortex has come back to Animaljam!  
This is the actual thing,

Sadly I couldn't undrerstand what the Phantom Vortex was last year but now I know,  and there's a new Jam-a-gram,

 designed by DOCTOR MAGICSTONE, CONGRATULATIONS to dictirmagicstone for winning. 
(Claps for Doctor magicstone)  Thing I really like is the awesome prizes in SKY HIGH! They're brilliant! Oh and last thing is that pill bugs is on double gems!
Well See ya all cos i really have to go!
BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,This is chocolategirl010 here otherwise known as crazychocolatebunnylover I know kind of a weird name.Well my friend lily9o sadly can't do this blog sooo i'm doing it for her i've never done 1 before but oh well I hope i'm ok kind of a chatterbox I am well here r some things I wanna say...

1.dont say bad or rude word
2.Don't advertise ur blog here
3.Be nice
4.Chocolategirl010 might be bad at writhing
5.Dont scam just jam
6.Tell ppl about aj and AJ super starr
7. Last but not least... Give chocolate to chocolategirl010 she would be very grateful:D
Thanks 4 reading chocolatelover010 would be grateful for any chocolate to give her chocolate simply type -Gives chocolate- when u comment
Thanks:D