Starrydizzydevil's say

So ppl,Hope u enjoy this blog comment what u think and spread the word of J super starr,get more ppl to join aj.Also we need to get nms more stuff hel p aj,ajs getting more realistic and we need to stop that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, November 04, 2012

...Got Tons To Say...

Welcome to AJ super starr, hope u enjoy Animaljam!Ur writer Chocolategirl010

Hay, so sorry, i haven't posted for at least a month!
I've been really busy and I couldn't post, well this time it's so a promise I a so gonna try post every single day and if I can't i'll call someone to post for me!

OK so the new item is the Maple leaf rug!
 It's an Autumn-y item and it looks great, sadly, badly it's member!Well i've  been checking out a lot of blogs lately, and there were so many good blogs!

 Well mostly what I noticed is that lots of blogs seem to be holding parties or contests! I'm not that sure about a party cause i've only kinda started writing on Aj super starr and I don't really want to hold a party yet, so well I've thought about a contest and maybe I could do it.....

 Well  I'm not sure what to do the contest on but I have a good selection of rares for people to choose from as a gift! I've put them on my trade list so everyone can look to see if there's any they like,my friends suggested lots of ideas like I could do the contest on Arty stuff like AJ does or I could do a games contest, I think those both are great ideas! And I could do one of them maybe so well there's 2 ideas...

Ok moving on, I've missed lots of clues because I haven't been on AJ much and  my little sis(knows my password) did tons of things to my account! I changed the password as soon as I could then!
As I was saying, I missed a lot of clues about the 2 new animals! Firstly the awesome new Arctic Wolf!
I love it and hate it! I love it cause I just love the look of it, and I hate it cos its (obviously) member!

I missed the cool new (which isn't really new now) loading page themes! This is one,




Ok, so moving on i've missed the clues about the turtle too! Were gonna have the turtle as the new non-member item! I'm happy and sad, I happy cause there's a new animal, and sad cause I never (ever) at all go underwater... I'm also sad cause my 2 spaces are filled and I really wish AJ would give more Animal spaces to non-members at least 3 or 4!

SO this was a kinda long post!And well see ya cause this is all!

Thanx for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,This is chocolategirl010 here otherwise known as crazychocolatebunnylover I know kind of a weird name.Well my friend lily9o sadly can't do this blog sooo i'm doing it for her i've never done 1 before but oh well I hope i'm ok kind of a chatterbox I am well here r some things I wanna say...

1.dont say bad or rude word
2.Don't advertise ur blog here
3.Be nice
4.Chocolategirl010 might be bad at writhing
5.Dont scam just jam
6.Tell ppl about aj and AJ super starr
7. Last but not least... Give chocolate to chocolategirl010 she would be very grateful:D
Thanks 4 reading chocolatelover010 would be grateful for any chocolate to give her chocolate simply type -Gives chocolate- when u comment
Thanks:D