Starrydizzydevil's say

So ppl,Hope u enjoy this blog comment what u think and spread the word of J super starr,get more ppl to join aj.Also we need to get nms more stuff hel p aj,ajs getting more realistic and we need to stop that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Update Thursday!

Welcome to AJ super starr, hope u enjoy Animaljam!Ur writer Chocolategirl010

Hiya ppl of AJ and other places! Whats up? I'm in a happy mood and I don't know why! Ok so never mind that moving on to todays awesome new update!
It has lots of cool items but lets start with the daily new item, the handmade green wings!
I love the item but hate the color green! OK maybe lots of people like it but I don't! Why? I hate it cos its ORDINARY! It's just normal and boring cos it's everywhere nearly! The trees, bushes, grass and lots of other things are green! Don't get me wrong I LOVE nature, its one of my fav things!
Ok, u might think me as a drama queen, and lots of people say that i'm a devil drama queen.... but  never mind THAT lets move onto the update!
Oh and none of these pictures are mine, I borrow them from other blogs, mostly Animaljam spirit blog and obviously the daily explorer!
Sea turtles can NOW be all jammers!
Oh I mean it the other way round, that ALL jammers can be sea turtles! Also there are new videos and foxes are still the mmi (monthly member item) 
Also Peck, my favest fav animal and alpha, is having an art contest, I'm definitely doing it and it's gonna be great fun!  Going on to the alphas, Greely, mostly everyones fav and my second fav alpa,  is having so spotlight time!
 
Want to get to know more about Greely?, if his ur fav alpha or even if he isn't! Greely is in the Alpha spotlight and ajhq is telling us lots more about him! Heres the daily explorer post....
 Whether or not you like Greely you will learn a lot about him!

There's a fantastic new jam-a-gram called feast of thanks, here it is,  The calender is now up and the double gems game is eat em up! See ya ppl! Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,This is chocolategirl010 here otherwise known as crazychocolatebunnylover I know kind of a weird name.Well my friend lily9o sadly can't do this blog sooo i'm doing it for her i've never done 1 before but oh well I hope i'm ok kind of a chatterbox I am well here r some things I wanna say...

1.dont say bad or rude word
2.Don't advertise ur blog here
3.Be nice
4.Chocolategirl010 might be bad at writhing
5.Dont scam just jam
6.Tell ppl about aj and AJ super starr
7. Last but not least... Give chocolate to chocolategirl010 she would be very grateful:D
Thanks 4 reading chocolatelover010 would be grateful for any chocolate to give her chocolate simply type -Gives chocolate- when u comment
Thanks:D